INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - General Regulations on Protection of Personal Data
In carrying out its activities, COMPRITAL SPA pays the utmost attention to the security and privacy of the personal data of users who visit the website www.comprital.com (hereinafter also the "Website").
WHICH PERSONAL DATA CAN BE COLLECTED
COMPRITAL SPA may collect the following categories of personal data concerning you:
- Registration Data - information concerning Personal Data (name, surname, gender, address, social security number, VAT number) and contact details (telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, fax number).
- Other personal data - information that you voluntarily provide by filling in the "notes" field on the registration page.
- Purchasing Data - information on the type of services purchased.
If you provide personal data on behalf of someone else, you must first ensure that those interested have read this Privacy Notice. We also ask you to help us keep your personal information up-to-date, by informing us of any changes.
We also ask you to help us keep your personal information up-to-date, by informing us of any changes.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED
The processing of personal data must be legitimated by one of the legal requirements of the current legislation on the protection of personal data as described below.
Purposes related to your registration on the Website for the purpose of creating your account.
COMPRITAL SPA collects your registration data and other personal data to allow you to create an account, necessary for its authentication during the purchase of the various services and products available through the Website.
Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The provision of data marked with an asterisk in the data collection mask is mandatory to allow the creation of the Account, in turn necessary to be able to complete online purchases; in default we will not be able to give you course.Purpose of sale of services and products available onlineCOMPRITAL SPA treats your Registration data, the consequent Account, as well as the Purchasing Data in order to allow you to perfect the process of purchasing services and products available on-line.Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations.The provision of such data is necessary to complete the online purchase; in default we will not be able to give you course.
Marketing to provide promotional offers (editor's note: we did not enter profiled marketing)
COMPRITAL SPA could process your Personal Data and Contact Data for marketing and advertising purposes, aimed at informing you about promotional sales initiatives, realized through automated methods of contact (e-mail, text messages and other mass messaging tools, etc.) and traditional ways of contact (for example, phone call with operator) Prerequisite for processing: consent; failure to provide it does not affect the contractual relationships.The consent can be revoked at any time by clicking the following link
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
COMPRITAL SPA will be able to use your Personal Data and Contact Data to conduct surveys to measure the level of satisfaction (so-called customer satisfaction) of the service provided. Prerequisite for processing: consent, failure to provide it does not affect the contractual relationship. Your consent may be revoked at any time by clicking on the following link.
Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court COMPRITAL SPA may also process your contact details to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend one's right in court.Prerequisite for processing: legal obligations, to which COMPRITAL SPA is obliged to comply.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
COMPRITAL SPA uses a wide range of security measures in order to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data. All your personal data is stored on our secure servers (or secure paper copies) or on those of our suppliers or our business partners, and are accessible and usable according to our standards and our security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers or business partners).
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
We retain your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore, if personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will keep this data until the end with the longer term ends, however we will no longer process personal data for that purpose whose storage period has ceased. We limit access to your personal data only to those who need to use it for relevant purposes. Your personal data that are no longer needed, or for which there is no longer a legal requirement for its preservation, are irreversibly anonymised (and thus can be stored) or destroyed securely.
Below we report the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Purposes related to access to the Website and the creation of the Account: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for the entire duration of the relationship and in any case not later than 10 years.
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations: the data processed to fulfill the contractual obligations may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case not later than 10 years, in order to verify any inclusions including accounting documents (for example invoices).
- Marketing purposes: personal data processed for marketing purposes may be kept for 24 months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for that purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receive further communications)
- Purposes of customer satisfaction surveys: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for 24 months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for that purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receive further communications).
- In the event of disputes: in the event that it is to defend or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may retain personal data that we reasonably believe will be processed for such purposes, for the time when such claim can be prosecuted.
WITH WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be accessed by duly authorized employees, as well as external suppliers, appointed, if necessary, data controllers, who provide support for the provision of services Please contact us [here], if you wish to ask to be able to view the list of data processors and of the other subjects to whom we communicate the data.
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE FIELD OF DATA PROTECTION AND YOUR RIGHT TO CONTINUE COMPLAINTS BEARS TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
Under certain conditions you have the right to ask us:
- access to your personal data,
- the copy of personal data that you have provided us (c.d. portability),
- the correction of the data in our possession,
- the cancellation of any data for which we no longer have any legal prerequisite for processing,
- opposition to processing where required by applicable law
- the limitation of the way in which we process your personal data, within the limits set by the law for the protection of personal data
- the withdrawal of the consent previously issued. The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests (for example the maintenance of professional secrecy). In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be our responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and we will give you feedback, as a rule, within one month.
For any complaints or reports on how we process your data, we will make every effort to respond to your requests. However, if you wish, you can forward your complaints or reports to the authority responsible for data protection (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), using the information available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.